mardi 29 novembre 2016

Letter sent to President-elect Donald Trump and Mrs. Ivanka Trump






 Honorable President Elect Donald Trump,
Mrs. Adviser Ivanka Trumps,


Mister President Donald Trump,
Mrs. Ivanka Trump,

I would like to express my great admiration to you, as a hero, all alone, with a very psychological, wise and self-confident method, and very courageously you won all the candidates for the presidency of the United States and won the powerful candidate Hillary Clinton, and any democratic party and left-wing news agencies CNN, CBS, ABC, CBS ect ..., and President Obama (Excuse my English).  
You have made appeals on the Internet that you have the joy of listening to the opinions of all peoples, and you are ready to help them in all truth and justice. So I have the courage to write you this letter. That brings you a surprise, I apologize. I apologize to President-elect Donald Trump and Mrs. Ivanka your precious adviser for this audacity. The reason that led me to write to you with great hopes of a favorable response is that I am certain that you want to listen to me for the well-being of the United States, my country Vietnam and the whole world. My confidence in your kindness and daring that helps me ask for an audience with President Elect Donald Trump and his adviser Mrs. Ivanka, so that I can offer you a very precious present. These are my Discoveries and Patents about Cancer and Viral Infections.
I would like to introduce myself, Mrs. Nguyen Thi Thanh, 80 old ages, Canadian citizen (my children and grandchildren, and nieces and nephews, adults and children in the United States are over 100 people, Well-educated and well-studied). I am a Medical Doctor, Ph.D. graduate of University of Paris, France; Professor of Physiology at the French  University of Moncton, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada; The former Deputy Secretary to the Minister of Public Health, of the Republic of South Vietnam.  And especially I am the author of the "Discovery of the Fungal Origin of Virus and Cancer", and the author of the American and Canadian Patents of Invention on the "Method of Etiological, Radical, Rational, Safe and Economic Treatment Cancers and Viral Infections by Fungicides.”    http://www.cancer-canada.com
My address is: 4-128 Boul. Curé Poirier O. Longueuil, Quebec J4J-2G3 Canada, and in the United States: 2270 Liona Ave, Vista 92084 USA. I have my small clinic for free consultations of Cancer and viral diseases in Vietnam: 713/2, Thien Lôi Street, Lê Chân District, Hai Phong Province, Vietnam.
But for 14 years, without funding or subsidy, I was unable to develop my discoveries and inventions. What I am trying to do is to get a few cancer patients, with all sorts of cancers, with healing results about 90%. For the cure the cancer patients have to pay for their medicines without. This is impossible for the poor.
So, today, I would like to present all the successes of my research, and my discoveries in the charitable hands of New President Donald Trump, to make it prosper in the world for the benefit of humanity. I ask you do not to refuse it.
*
On the other hand, I have yet another important problem to present to President-elect Donald Trump and his Adviser Mrs. Ivanka, to wish your help:

It is the history of the date November 1, 1963 of President Kennedy and the media of the Democratic Party of the United States. They committed many mistakes to murder our President Ngô Dinh Diêm with lie, defame, slander, vilification, and bribe the vietnamese generals to murder their President Ngô Đinh Diêm, who was very virtuous, talented, wise and visionary, was a valuable and effective alliance of the United States, to resist the spread of the Chinese Communist in Southeast Asia.  It was falsely to bring the US military to Vietnam. The President Ngo Dinh Diem wanted a peaceful arrangement with the Communist North of Vietnam in order to have a General Referendum, for a unified Vietnam, with independence, freedom and human rights. But Kissinger and the Democratic Party of the United States used the left-wing media like CNN, CBS, ABC, etc., to slander our President Ngo Dinh Diem in order to kill him in a unjust and inhuman way. With the loss of our heroic President, we lost everything, all my country and my people with the China.

Then Kissinger secretly went to negotiate with Chinese Communists to discreetly sell Vietnam to China through the hands of the Vietnamese communists, with the Treaty of Paris. With this Treaty China came to occupy our Parcel Islands!  South Vietnam immediately fell into the hands of the Chinese as slaves through the hands of the Vietnamese Communists; all this is the work of Mr. Kissinger!

Our people in the South have suffered so much from the vengeance of the Northern Communists to this day and Kissinger and the American media remain silent. The Chinese continued to kill the Vietnamese people continuously by all means, food toxicities, environmental toxicities, killing the sea, killing all fish etc. All that stinks at Kissinger and the bad media left. General Westmoreland and other US leaders have apologized RVN.
  
Now I, the self-appointed representative of our unfortunate people, ask President Elect Trump to save my country and my people from the invading Chinese invaders, because Mr. Kissinger has sold my Vietnam  to China. Vietnam our country will soon disappear on the world map!
When the Chinese are driven out, Vietnam will have independence, freedom and human right, and he will become one of the most powerful, and most effective, allies of the US, and of the free world.
*
We believe it is great blessings that God gave to the United States, and to the entire free world, when President Donald Trump was elected. If the United States fell into the hands of Hillary Clinton, the duration of the dark left dynasty of President Obama will be prolonged again, the United States would have become undoubtedly Muslim and communist.
*
I wholeheartedly ask for an audience with President-elect Trump as Representative of our unfortunate Vietnamese people inside the country and overseas in order to present him with a precious present for the health of all cancer patients in the world for asking him to save my country from the cruel Chinese invaders.

In the hope of a prompt reply, I would like to congratulate you, Mr. President Donald Trump of the USA, and Mrs. Adviserr Ivanka, for expressing my most grateful and admired sentiments.

With my audacious character, I allow myself to go from Vietnam to the United States on Dec. 4, 2016 and arrive in New York on December 7, 2016, to request an audience on December 8, 2012. And I will return to Vietnam on December 10, 2016.

Long time ago, I went to church, attend Mass, praying that God elected Mr. Donald Trump for the presidency of the United States, and now I'm praying that God protects You always.

I asked God, with all my heart, to bless President Donald Trump, and his adviser Ivanka, and to bless the United States.

All my esteem and admiration,

Self-appointed representative of the Vietnamese people

Prof. Nguyen Thi Thanh MD.Ph.D.
The Scientific Inventor on the etiological treatment of cancers and viral infections.
Email: dr.thanh2000@gmail.com
Please, excuse my English






2 commentaires: